Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Crossing fingers, holding breath...

Tonight is Game Seven. In less than an hour, I'll be enroute to Surrey's Central City Plaza, to watch the game with beentsy, KelleBelle and a few thousand of my bestest buds. It's where I watched games five and six.

I was going to write up a decent post about the playoffs and the Vancouver Canucks' quest for the Stanley Cup, but I'm running out of time, so that will have to wait. For now, here are a few shots taken at Game Five.



Screen




Cup at game 5


My latest Finished Object: Lord Stanley's Cup



Crowd
MrsQuimby, beentsy, KelleBelle and a few of our bestest hockey buds.



Grapes
As always, Don Cherry dressed up for the occasion



Best. turban. ever
Best. turban. ever.



Timmys
Timmy's doughnuts, including Boston Vancouver Creams and Canucks sprinkles.



Knittahs
Actual knitting content.


GO CANUCKS, GO!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry all the good knitting karma didn't bring a win! :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Cup! Hopefully you'll get to hoist it triumphantly next year!

    ReplyDelete