Friday, May 6, 2011

Piggy's back -- now with socks

Well, sock, anyway.

(Hi – how’s by you? It’s been a while, eh? Rather longer than usual. Apologies.)

This morning I completed My First Sock – Attempt the Umpteenth. It was epic, friends, epic. Inexplicably, the paparazzi failed to descend upon my living room to capture the event (perhaps they were unaware of my recent move...more on that later), Piggy was forced to document the scene herself:

Halfway there!


I can haz sock

Fortunately my sock-picture-taking should improve considerably relatively soon, because ZOMG I got into Franklin Habit's Photographing Your Fiber class at Sock Summit!

I'm going to Sock Summit! And I've actually knit a sock! And I've already started its mate!

Wonders never cease.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely sock!
    I'm glad you are back and big congrats on getting into the photog class at Sock Summit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one lovely sock you made! Love the colours. Now do it again. Hah-hah-hah! Perhaps that's why I knit on a pair alternately so they're done nearly simultaneously. No SSS! And they match better too. However it means you need 2 sets of needles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the sock I really like the colors in the yarn.

    I also like the pj bottoms you are wearing lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Piggy is back! Cheerful sock, cute pj bottoms, but that bare foot looks rather cold and forlorn... knit on, Piggy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the sock AND on getting into Sock Summit!

    ReplyDelete