Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WIP Wednesday 4

Well, really WIP Wednesday 1, for Piggy. I'm always late to the party.

The WIP Wednesday meme is the brainchild of Tami, one of the great members of The Blog Hub group on Ravelry. Today is the fourth installment of the meme, but my first. :o)

Right. So my first-ever WIP Wednesday offering is hardly spectacular, I'm afraid. I've only got one project on the needles at the moment, a bunny bib in dishcloth cotton for my friend's daughter:

row 56
Hippity Hop! bib, row 56

Actually, that's not true; I do have another project on the needles, but I can't show it to you. It's for my secret partner in the Terminal City Yarn Wranglers' Festivus Miracle Swap-o-rama, so off-limits until early December. Sorry. It's too bad, really, as that project is a lot more interesting than the bib.

Fortunately next week's installment should be more interesting, I hope. Today marks the start of 'term' for the Harry Potter Knitting/Crochet House Cup (HPKCHC) on Ravelry, and therefore the start of my second attempt at Spring Leaves (re-named Festivus Leaves).



9 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm rather new to knitting so this looks really hard to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable! What a great idea for a baby gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I LOVE that! I don't know how to knit (only crochet for me right now), so that's amazing work to me!

    Thanks for participating in your first WIPW! Can't wait to see next week! What group is the HP swap on Ravelry. I'm a HUUUGGEEE HP fan and would love to join the group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like fun. Where do I find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really cute bib!

    And I think this name "Terminal City Yarn Wranglers' Festivus Miracle Swap-o-rama" is awesome, quite a mouthful but awesome!

    Harry Potter? Me going to look up the group on Ravelry.

    ReplyDelete