Friday, September 10, 2010

FO Friday

No promises this will be a weekly event. I mean, I can't seem to manage to post for WIP Wednesdays -- even when I have a non-secret item on the needles.

No, it's not Festivus Leaves. I've yet to start it. I know, I know. The month is almost half over. I'm not sure what's wrong, but I just haven't been motivated this last week or so. Unfortunately, I'm not quite apathetic enough to not care about being unmotivated. Which sucks.

Ok, so before I get too Debbie Downerish, let's have the finished object, shall we?

Hippity Hop Bib
A bib for Bunny

Project Details:

Pattern: Hippity Hop! Bib by Elaine Fitzpatrick (Rav link)
Yarn: Bernat Handicrafter Cotton, Hot Purple, approx. ¾ skein
Needles: 4 mm/US 6 for the bib, 3.75 mm/US 5 for the ties
Cast On: August 29, 2010
Cast Off: September 2, 2010
Mods: None
Notes: The bunny doesn't show up as well as the monkey does in the Imp Bib I knit previously. Perhaps because of the colour? Using the smaller needles for the ties this time (per the pattern suggestion)was a good idea.

I've actually got two more FOs to show you...maybe I'll save them up for the next two Fridays.

What do you do to battle the knitting blahs?



3 comments:

  1. Another blogger I follow had posted a FO Friday post. I like this idea!
    The bib looks great to me! It's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In order to beat the knitting blahs, I usually surf Rav and look at patterns... or I forget about it and don't stress... It's a hobby, not an obligation... just because you don't want to knit for a few days doesn't make you a bad knitter... it makes you human!

    ReplyDelete