Sunday, August 1, 2010

So...remember that little contest I had a while back?

Yeah. So, I didn't finish Spring Leaves. Not even close. In fact, I barely started it. This shouldn't come as a huge surprise. I'm disappointed in myself. Because I failed to finish it, of course, but much more so because now, per my own contest rules, I have to relinquish one of the most prized skeins in my stash:

WMDunkleKirscheWDLace

That's a skein of Wollmeise Lace, piggies. It's a "We're Different" skein of the Dunkle Kirsche colourway, and it's gorgeous. Much nicer than the picture indicates.

So I've just plugged the names of everyone who entered a shawl suggestion into a fun random name generator, which picked...drumroll please...

Photobucket

Funckie Dunckie! Congratulations, Amy!



7 comments:

  1. There's no one -- NO ONE -- who can appreciate that color as much as you... except for Duncks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap Dude!

    I'm so frisking excited!! And I'm totally wearing a dress that exact colour Right Now!!!

    *passes out cold*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Amy! (And sorry to Piggy...) :o)

    But now you've got me curious - what will become of Spring Leaves? To the frog pond? Or do you think you'll keep working on it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Duncks. Maybe at some point you will get back to Spring Leaves at another time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Duncks .... maybe the spring leaves can be a contest. See what month/year you complete it??? -smiles-

    ReplyDelete