Monday, July 19, 2010

Piggy’s back. With mojo, even

Well, mojo lite, anyway.

Many thanks to everyone for your well wishes – and apologies for any concerns – during my rather lengthy blog break. Everything is ok chez Piggy, I assure you. And now I have a fair bit to talk about. Some of it even fibre-related, too, if you can believe it. (Believe it.)

What’s that they say about being careful what you wish for?

I’m not sure what would be better – one whacking great post that goes on and on (and on and on), or assaulting your blog readers with a barrage of smaller posts in quick succession. I suspect the latter, so that’s what I’m going to do.

Ok, so for the first volley…

Piggy’s got a job!

Yep, I am no longer a burden on the state. Until November, anyway, when my temporary administrative position with a certain Federal Government ministry ends. It’s hardly the job of my dreams (or anyone’s dreams, really, unless they are frightfully easily amused), but it’s far from terrible, and I’m grateful to have it, as it means I can stop being a burden on everyone else, too. One friend in particular, who has been incredibly generous – to a fault, really. (Fortunately said friend does not read the blog!)

More soon, including a ridiculous amount of stash enhancement, and some actual knitting content.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back! You were missed! And congrats again on the job, that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Piggy! So happy to see THREE posts from you. I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snort. Burden of the state. I like that. Needs to be a shirt.

    ReplyDelete