Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Fill-ins

1. Making someone else happy feels great.
2. The solution is more Malabrigo. And Wollmeise.
3. Lately it takes me mere minutes to fall asleep.
4. How about some sunshine this weekend, Mother Nature? Please? .
5. Hanging out with a shelter animal is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine a Netherlands-England final -- Woot! .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to knitting with a glass (or two!) of wine, tomorrow my plans include watching the England-USA game, and Sunday, I want to win some dough at the track while freaking out the muggles!





6 comments:

  1. Ooooooo! I was thinking of going to the Sunday knit in but I was afraid I wouldn't know anyone. Wanna hook up???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see the US in the final, but my next favorite team is Espana! I've got my alarm set so I can watch all three games tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be up routing for the USA tomorrow. Love to see USA go all the way but I have a feeling Netherlands will be there in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time! Hope the sun comes back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I'm rooting for USA. Are we talking about the world cup?

    ReplyDelete