Thank you so much, Sara -- you've really made my day.
Now I have to list 10 little-known facts about me, then nominate 10 beautiful bloggers of my own. So here goes:
- I have a great memory when it comes to historic dates, trivia, etc. But I have a really hard time remembering the 'big stuff'.
- Before I became a vegetarian (when I was 23, I think, see above), I rarely ate vegetables. And I liked my steak blue. Very blue.
- When I was seven (yes, I know this one for sure), I was carried up and down the aisles of a 747 (or it might have been an L10-11...) en route to Vancouver by several rowdy professional soccer players. I know I was seven, because said players were members of the Vancouver Whitecaps, who had just won the 1979 North American Soccer League championship..
- I suffer from social anxiety. Many people who know me might doubt this, but it's true.
- I have a weird crush on Kofi Annan.
- I have a chunk of pencil lead (yeah, I know it's graphite, but lead just sounds better) stuck in my right palm. It's been there since I was seven (or so...see #1). Every once in a while I consider performing surgery on myself to extract it, but so far, sanity has always won out.
- Hot new potatoes with homemade mayonnaise seriously rocks my world.
- I set fire to myself this morning. Very briefly.
- I tie my shoes using the Bunny Ears method. (Erm...am I the only one who thinks that a website devoted to shoelaces is a little strange?)
- I'm really quite boring; I can't come up with anything else. At least nothing I haven't already shared.
And now, my nominees. This is almost as hard as the list above -- there are so, so many beautiful bloggers I love to visit. Here are just 10 of them:
- Louisa, of Damselfly's Delights
- Mrs.Quimby, of The Adventures of Gladys and Harold Quimby
- Tammy, of so now what?
- Plae, of Land Unknown
- Marie, of Permission to Unwind
- Tania, of Cherry makes...
- Fiolinn, of Fiolinn and the handy gnomes
- Fridica, of Fridica
- Chris, of alice*thelma
- Rae, of Rae Knits N WA
Now I'd better get back to my knitting, so I have something to blog about soon!