Guess what arrived yesterday? You got it, my Mal Swap package. From sarahlu, who totally spoiled Piggy rotten.
The theme of this round is "It's All in the Bag" -- everything in the package had to fit into a project bag. And piglets, I am not ashamed to say I let out a pretty loud whoop when I opened the box and pulled out this:
A super-duper project bag from Dancing Sheep! My first (definitely not my last) Sheepie bag! And how cute are those hedgies? Especially the ones wearing scarves!
I LOVE this bag. So many of my fellow Mal Gals have Sheepie bags and love them, and I can see why: in addition to the lovely fabric, this thing is really well made. And it's BIG:
It doesn't look like it, but there's a whole lotta good stuff in there.
- large Dancing Sheep project bag;
- The Art & Craft of Natural Dyeing by J.N. Liles -- Sarah totally stalked my amazon wishlist;
- wool wash -- Kookaburra (tea tree & lavender -- nom, nom, NOM), and three varieties of Eucalan (natural, eucalyptus and lavender);
- three mini bars of absolutely gorgeously scented soap from Lucia -- Wild Ginger & Fresh Fig, Tea Leaf & Wild Honey and Thyme Flower and Coriander;
- Post-it flags -- which will come in handy for you-know-what(!);
- a pair of the new steeking scissors from KnitPicks (no promises they'll be used for steeking anytime soon!);
- a row counter/stitch marker from KnitPicks (love these!);
- a super-cute polka-dotted notions bag with an H (and band of hot Piggy pink!);
- a bar of organic, fair-trade dark chocolate with cherries and almonds (erm...all gone, it was terrible!);
- a pretty notepad, perfectly sized for including in my project bag; and, last but not least...
- a skein of Twist in Tuareg -- SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
But wait, there's more! Sarah will be e-mailing me patterns soon! No idea what they are yet...I can't wait to see. Sarah, thank you sooooo much for the absolutely wonderful package -- you nailed it!
* * *
In other news, the Super-Secret-Birthday-Prezzie-Made-Of-Lace is going smoothly again. I dare not say more...