Thursday, April 15, 2010

Uh-oh.

I may have just bought some yarn. Yarn that is for neither my secret spoilee in the Malabrigo Junkies Swap, nor a section of a MalTravelers scarf.

Furthermore, it's neither this yarn:

MirasolNuna

Nor this one:

PurpleMagicWorsted

Which is unfortunate, since although bought for Piggy alone, these lovelies don't count as cheating on my (latest) yarn diet, but rather as a "congratulations on the opening of your wonderful new local yarn shop" gift.

Simple good manners, piglets.

No, the yarn of which I speak was bought online. Just now.

In my defence*, while this latest dip into Piggy's meagre* cash reserve was made on the spur-of-the-moment, I do already have a plan for it. I think. Maybe.

I'm just going to keep the plan to myself, is all.



* When Piggy rules the world, Blogger -- and everyone else -- will recognize non-U.S. spelling. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment