Friday, April 30, 2010

Location, Location, Location (with apologies to Dr. Seuss)



Photobucket

Day 5: Location, Location, Location
Where do you like to indulge in your craft? Is your favourite arm chair your little knitting cubby area, or do you prefer to ‘knit in public’? Do you like to crochet in the great outdoors, perhaps, or knit in the bath, or at the pub?


I've been asked
"where do you knit?"

Well...many places, I must admit.

I've knit my stitches on a plane.
I've knit my stitches on a train.
I've knit my stitches in a car.
I've knit my stitches near and far.

I've knit my stitches at my Mum's.
I've knit my stitches at my chum's.
I've knit my stitches in my house.
I've knit my stitches atop Grouse.

I've knit my stitches in my bed.
I've knit my stitches in a shed.
I've knit my stitches in the tub.
I've knit my stitches at the pub.

I've knit my stitches in a queue.
I've knit my stitches at the zoo.
I've knit my stitches in a class
I've knit my stitches on the grass.

I've knit my stitches at the shore.
I've knit my stitches on the floor.
I've knit my stitches in a cab.
I've knit my stitches in a lab.

I've knit my stitches on the sea.
I've knit my stitches in a tree.
I've knit my stitches at a fair.
I knit my stitches EVERYWHERE!






Be sure to check out the other entries for today’s topic!



9 comments:

  1. That was lovely and so creative. Thanks for making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful. (I said that aloud after reading, actually). : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, your post was the most creative I've seen yet. Thanks for the Dr. Seuss flashback!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Dr. Seuss style. So clever! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual Piggy rocks very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! I am a huge Dr. Seuss fan (since we share the same birthday and he is freaking awesome.) I'm sure he would approve of this post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete