Sunday, April 25, 2010

Last chance for a crack at some free Wollmeise...

Entries are closing tonight at 9 p.m. Pacific in the Tell Piggy What to Knit! contest. I'll have the short list posted as a poll sometime before midnight. Anyone can vote, but only those who submit pattern suggestions are eligible for prizes. Oh, and for a wee chance at a heretofore unnamed prize...

Because I'm so afraid I won't complete this stole by the July 31st deadline, I'm giving myself some extra incentive. So...if I fail to earn my O.W.L. this time around, I'll be giving away that ginormous skein of Wollmeise Lace that Canada Customs held up for so long (scroll down just a wee bit) -- to one of the readers who submitted a pattern for consideration. One chance per entrant...so if you've already entered, you're in.

That get your attention? Enter here.

1 comment:

  1. Emerald Starling by Hannah Ingalls

    I think its a sweet little shawl and falls in your yarn parameters. It looks easy, its on Ravelry.

    ReplyDelete