Monday, March 15, 2010

20 Questions

Thank Bob (and Chrissy) for memes.

1. Explain what ended your last relationship?

I can't answer that.

2. When was the last time you shaved?

This morning.

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?

Trying to convince myself to get out of bed.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?

Waking up the dog and pushing her outside to do her business before bed.

5. Some things you are excited about?

Erm...not too much at the moment, to be honest.

6. What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?

Piggy's a vegetarian; no animal collagen for me, thanks. (Pre-veggie: lime, baby, lime!)

7. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?

Jean Chretien's "coronation" (I watched the federal Liberal convention on TV instead of going to the Grad dance -- yes, I was just that cool); and one of my friends feeling up another friend's boyfriend while he was driving us home from the after-grad celebrations at the bar (I wasn't a total loser).

8. Do you have any famous ancestors?

I'm not aware of any.

9. Last thing received in the mail?

Knitastic123's MalTraveler's scarf. Which reminds me, I need to go shopping for some Malabrigo in an appropriate colourway...

10. How many different beverages have you had today?

Three: coffee, water and a pomegranate-elderflower fizzy drink.

11. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?

I don't think anyone I know still has an answering machine. But if you mean do I hang up or leave a voice mail...sometimes one, sometimes the other.

12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?

Nope.

13. Any plans for Friday night?

Nope.

14. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?

If anything it makes it even limper than usual. So that would be a no.

15. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?

No. And if you'd like to send me a prezzie, I'd rather have yarn, thanks.

16. Do you re-use towels after you shower?

Yes. I'm not doing laundry every day, thanks very much.

17. Describe your keychain(s).

Super Grover. Coolest. Muppet. EVER.

18. Where do you keep your change?

My wallet.

19. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?

At Northern Voice last year.

20. What kind of winter coat do you own?

An ancient, puffy MEC parka that I inherited from one of my Montreal roommates and a new, lighter, fleece-lined gortex-type one from Land's End. But I live in Vancouver, so I rarely wear a winter coat.

Go forth and tag yourself if you feel like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment