Saturday, November 21, 2009

Three somewhat unusual things happened to me today...

...and since I have a) only 15 minutes or so left to come up with today's post, and b) imbibed one (ok, three) too many drinks this evening, I will be providing you with only the bare essentials. So, without further ado, today I:

  1. found money on the ground. Real money, too: a $20 bill;
  2. brought an almost one-year-old WIP out of hibernation; and (most shocking of 'em all -- hence I saved it for last)
  3. agreed to knit with -- wait for it -- Noro at tomorrow's Terminal City Yarn Wranglers meet-up.
That is all.

3 comments:

  1. Noro! AAAAAARK! What are you thinking!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a skein of Noro & I have not knit with it yet it feels so scratchy. Way to go on finding some money though.

    ReplyDelete