Sunday, November 15, 2009

Remind me why I do this again?

I've clearly lost what little knitting mojo I ever had. Honestly, I can't seem to manage to get anything right this week. And I do mean anything. I can't blame it on my hate-hate relationship with lace, either; tonight, after frogging my wee lace project yet again, I cast on for something even simpler: my Malabrigo travelling scarf (11 other Malabrigo Junkies will each add a section before the completed scarf comes back to me.)

And I frogged that three times.

Sometimes knitting just makes me feel like banging my head against the wall.

2 comments:

  1. I so feel your pain. There are times I wonder the same thing, and then I remember that it will eventually pass. Besides, banging my head against the wall just means that I will likely have repairs later on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do it coz of all the SUPERCOOL people you get to hang out with coz of it!

    ReplyDelete