Friday, November 13, 2009

It's a good thing I'm not superstitious...

...because if I were, I might think that it was fate that made me drop the beautiful Gordon Hutchens piece that I -- as an unemployed and broke person -- shouldn't have bought myself at Circle Craft tonight, on the floor. And then, while waiting for the SeaBus home, drop a gazillion stitches on my simple little lace project, and then catch the yarn on my zipper and wrench what was left on the needles off into a pathetic mess.

When is the next Friday the thirteenth, anyway? Remind me to stay in bed, will you?

4 comments:

  1. o.O Oh, I *am* sorry - I hope Saturday goes a lot better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES! I have days like that too, and I just start to feel like there's a bull's eye painted on me somewhere. I hope today is much much better! Not that it would be hard to be much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! Poor Piggy! So sorry, especially about the pottery. The knitting can be fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As we discussed, the pottery has a "display" side and a "here's a funny story" side. You got it for a bargain too. Use some clear nail polish to make sure it doesn't chip then put it proudly on your Gordon shelf!!

    ReplyDelete