Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm too stunned to write a real post

I had plans to throw together a half-way decent post tonight, honestly. After all, today is the last day of NaBloPoMo 2009, and I've made it to the end.

But I'm afraid I have been stunned by the television for the past 50 minutes or so, and have only just managed to snap out of my stupor in time.

Have you seen the program Hoarders? It is truly, truly, shocking. And horribly sad. Watch at your own risk.

On a prettier note, the Noro scarf is coming along, although I have it on hold for a bit now.

noroscarf_nov28

Right now I'm working on a MalTravelers scarf section for schellsie. And I have to start and finish the secret prezzie for my Festivus swap partner. And Christmas prezzies, and...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you won a random prize for finishing NaBloPoMo!
    http://www.nablopomo.com/prizes/2009-prizes

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just heard about that show Hoarders. Yikes! That scarf is soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete