Monday, November 9, 2009

Fasten your seatbelts, piggies...

...it's going to be a bumpy few weeks.

Oh yes, indeed. Because, you see, I am about to embark on a journey that will almost certainly prove dangerous, both for myself and for any poor schmuck who has the distinct misfortune to get in my way.

For, flying in the face of rather excruciating past experience, and against my innate sense of pessimism, Piggy is planning to cast on for a lace project.

And it's NaBloPoMo, piggies.

But don't panic. I haven't decided on the yarn yet. That should give you a couple days' reprieve.

2 comments:

  1. If I didn't already have about 78 WIPs and UFOs on the needles, I'd totally cast on in solidarity. I'll still wave my needles encouragingly from the sidelines, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to comment yesterday on how much I love the hat! Really nicely done. So what lace project are you knitting?

    ReplyDelete