Monday, August 10, 2009

Cast on, knit 10 rows, frog; repeat...

I must say I'm rather pleased my latest wee project is a secret one, piggies. Because it means I can't share evidence of my uncanny ability to mess up even the simplest of patterns at least three times before getting the thing done.

One thing I can show you: a luscious new skein of Mmmmal from The Fiber Fix, a lovely new online shop run by the lovely NessaRenee.

Photobucket

Her last skein of Silky in Matisse Blue. Isn't it gorgeous? Malabrigo really nailed this one; the colour really lives up to its namesake.

I can't show you the rest of the order (you must have guessed there be more, or you haven't been around here much!), as it consists of the same thing my secret spoilee will be receiving. You'll just have to wait. :-)

I'm off to the airport: MrsQuimby is arriving home from Sock Summit! I can't wait to hear some of her stories. :-)

1 comment: