Friday, July 31, 2009

The Return of Piggy...Take 2

Hmmmm. Well, I've been silent for a couple of weeks again. A few things have happened since my last post -- some good, some not-so-good. Maybe I'll get into some of it later; and maybe I won't. Piggy likes to maintain some mystery, you know?

On the knitting front, I've managed to make some real progress on the Weasley Jumper; alas, not enough to complete it by tonight's deadline. One thing I've learned -- and I promise, you'll see it once I take some photos tomorrow in decent light -- is that intarsia and Piggy weren't instant best buds.

I'll leave you with a wee teaser of one of the good things that happened since the last post...

Photobucket

Any guesses? (If I've actually spoken to you about this already, keep mum!)

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I hope you're okay, my online friend. I'm sure you bought some fabulous yarn from overseas...Dutch from what I can tell from the label...

    ReplyDelete