Thursday, July 16, 2009

Long time, no see!

It's been quite a while, eh? A couple of you were even a tad concerned by Piggy's silence. Not to worry; "the reports of my death are greatly exaggerated", and all that...

Proof everything is o.k. chez Piggy: there's new Mmmmal in the house!

mal_polygala_intenso

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Malabrigo!

On the bottom: two skeins of Gruesa in the Polygala colourway, a hot purple I've been coveting for months. I finally allowed myself to indulge on Sunday, when I found it in the 30%-off basket at Three Bags Full. I have no real plans for it, other than to gaze at it longingly and stroke it affectionately every hour or so.

Perched atop the Polygala is a luscious skein of Mal Lace in Intenso, from the lovely beentsy, who, for some unfathomable reason, wasn't in love with the gorgeous hot pinkiness. Again, I have no plans for it.

Hey, at least I'm consistent, right?

2 comments: