Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Warm fuzzies...guaranteed

My knitting Mojo is taking a holiday from the "mind-numbingly endless drudgery" (yep, my Mojo, or M.J., as she signed her note, is a bit of a drama queen) of stockinette that is the Weasley Jumper. So there isn't really anything new on the fibre front chez Piggy.

This, along with a whole bureaucratic nightmare surrounding my employment status that I really can't write about, has contributed to a growing case of the sads recently. But this morning, I read a story that really lifted my spirits. And I want to share it with you.

Jacey Boggs, aka Insubordiknit, recently gave a private spinning workshop to DebC. The lesson was arranged by Deb's boyfriend Chad, as a very special birthday present. Read all about it on Deb's blog here.

Bring tissues.

1 comment:

  1. You were right, that was a good read, thanks. I hope everything works out for you too :)

    ReplyDelete