Friday, June 19, 2009

A Friday Free-for-All

It's three in the afternoon, and Piggy is finishing her morning coffee. Her first coffee. It's one of those days. (Hint: preparing coffee is the first thing I do after I wake up in the morning; or, in this case, afternoon.)

The worst part: I didn't do anything last night to deserve it. No shennanigans. Zero imbibing of alcohol. Sigh.

Anyhoo. A few random odds and sodds for you...

  • Thanks to DataGoddess, who figured out pretty quickly why the Countdown-to-Christmas-Knitting-Failure is off by an hour: Daylight Savings Time. D'oh!

  • The back of the Weasley Jumper is now 19 inches long, thanks to a degree of productivity at last night's knitting meetup. Nine more inches before I start the armhole shaping.

  • The ants are still here. Well, new ants, methinks. My best theory: the vacancy rate among ant nests in my neighbourhood is incredibly low, forcing colonies to compete for any available accommodation, including those not yet emptied of their massacred tenants. I guess it's tough times for everyone these days.

  • Piggy is peeling. Not a pretty sight. Let that be a lesson to you: never be stingy with the sunscreen.

And I'll leave you with a random youtube video I found amusing...

No comments:

Post a Comment