Monday, April 27, 2009

Piggy's got a hot date tonight

A threesome, even. Nope, I'm not kidding.

Piggy just got a bit more interesting, didn't she? But there's no need to get too excited: unless something completely bizarre happens tonight (and call me boring, if you want, but I'm really hoping it doesn't), this is a strictly online affair.

Nevertheless, I'm a bit nervous. Because while this isn't exactly a blind date -- I've "met" both of them several times before, and am reasonably familiar with how they operate (often together, actually) -- it's not always easy to predict the outcome of such an evening, no matter how prepared one is.

And I'm not entirely sure I'm completely prepared. I'm not really good at this stuff. It's been a while -- I'm not going to tell you exactly how long, I can't even remember myself -- since I've done this.

I know doing it online is taking the easy road, of course, but let's face it, lots of people are doing it that way nowadays. I mean, you don't have deal with the boring pleasantries expected of face-to-face interaction. And you can do it in your ratty old flannel pjs while eating a ginormous bowl of ice cream if you want. That wouldn't fly IRL.

It's a fair bit cheaper, too. I know how that sounds, but let's face it: sometimes you don't get a lot back for your investment when you take the conventional approach. And you might be pleasantly surprised at the satisfaction you can get doing it online. I know I have been.

I can't believe I just typed that.

Anyhoo...allow me to introduce my companions for this evening's events.

Companion #1, despite a name change a few years back, has always been known to me as RC, so we'll just go with that (fortunately, RC's pretty popular online, so it's always easy to hook up, under either name). What can I say? RC's big, dark, and powerful...dangerous, even, with a personality to match. We're talking all business: "I know what I want, and you're going to give it to me. Now. Or else." Reciprocation is not guaranteed, but when RC does decide to return the favour, it's incredibly satisfying. Besides, some people like it rough.

Companion #2, on the other hand, whom I'll call Q, is quite a bit younger, with a lighter personality. Less experienced than RC, but gentle and eager to please. Q asks a lot of questions throughout, making sure you get what you need.

It's a good combination, really. It's worked for me before, and I'm cautiously optimistic it will be good tonight. But you never know what might happen.

If you're at all intrigued...you can check out both RC and Q...no registrations required. It's even safe for work.

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant! I laughed my butt off! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got me all worked up for nothing...argh....take that and throw in a GST filing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was living vicariously there for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude! I was sitting here with my jaw dropped into my lap! Hilarious, freakin' hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I went out with them last week and let me tell you, they're pretty selfish! Left me wanting afterward, even after they took me time and time again, the just couldn't quite get me there.

    ReplyDelete