Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The morning after the night before

Oh, ok, afternoon.

I'm exhausted. And not in a good way. All that anticipation -- not to mention effort -- only to have my hopes dashed. Yet again.

Piggy can't get no satisfaction.

Q was far less attentive than in our previous meetings, letting RC take, and take and take. I gave, and gave and gave some more. And did I get anything back? Nope. Nada. Zilch. Zippo. In fact, RC came back for one last go.

Still, I didn't buy the full ticket to dreadful. RC and I settled our score last night; there won't be any monthly or quarterly follow-ups this time -- unlike last year.

And to continue the happy...it's gorgeous outside!

Photobucket


Photobucket

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

3 comments:

  1. clearly i need to move to vancouver. it feels like spring will never show it's face in winnipeg... :( beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such pretty pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to get some friends to drive to Vancouver with me so we can stalk Edward Cullen on the set of New Moon. My husband says I have become a 40 year old cougar. I have told my friends we could go under the disguise of a knitting trip since we would all knit and find great Vancouver knit shops. Do you have a favorite there? BTW it is a beautiful 50 degrees in Osceola, WI. Supposed to be in the mid 60s today! My tulips are starting to come up, yipee!

    ReplyDelete