Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happiness is...*

...picking up a honkin' big box of yarn at the post office. Lucky Piggy got to do just that this evening.

Photobucket

That's two bags -- 20 balls -- of elann.com's Superwash Chunky in Moonlight Blue, plus four balls in Nutmeg.

I've never used this yarn before, and don't have the shade card, so I was taking a chance that these colours -- the Nutmeg in particular -- would work for a little event starting on Friday...

Photobucket

Guess who's ready for the Harry Potter Knitting/Crochet House Cup?

* I've totally stolen this title from beentsy...check out her post today, which shows how naughty Piggy's been with the online yarn shopping lately.

4 comments:

  1. You are my online shopping hero! Lovely choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look wonderful! What are you going to make out of it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what I'll make with it yet...I need to wait for the classes to be posted. :-) But something Ravenclaw-y. :-)

    I should have picked up some more of the Nutmeg when I had the chance...it's all gone now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm, I was wondering about that stuff. Does it feel nice? Nevermind, don't answer that. I have enough yarn purchases in the last few weeks! ;)

    ReplyDelete