Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I've been tagged

The lovely MelonHead tagged me this morning, and I simply cannot refuse her.


What are you wearing now? Grey turtleneck and one of my umpteen pairs of black trousers (seriously, I get them in bulk -- if I find something that fits, I buy out the store).

How often do you blog? I try to blog daily. Doesn't always work.

Who was the last person you hugged? Ummmmm...not sure.

Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately? Flannel pjs; they come on as soon as I get home.

What's for dinner? A big salad, stamppot (a Dutch dish that is basically mashed potatoes & kale), and a rare piece of fake meat -- a "Bavarian Smokey" from Yves.

What's the last thing you bought? A large soy latte and a vegan power cookie yesterday afternoon at a knitting meetup.

What are you listening to right now? Lots of stuff: people typing, someone punching numbers on the microwave (now the microwave cooking), new cubicles being put together.

If you could have any super power what would it be? Flying would be pretty darn cool.

What is your favorite weather and why? Sunny and cool. Sunshine just makes everything better, but I hate being hot.

What time do you usually get up? During the week: 6:30-7:30. Weekends are a crapshoot.

What is your most challenging goal right now? Short-term: sitting down and facing my income taxes. Longer-term: figuring out how to win the lottery what I want to be when I grow up.

Say something about the person who tagged you. She is an incredibly creative artist. And one of my best Plurk buds. :-)

If you could have a house-totally paid for, fully furnished-anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Devon.

Favourite vacation spot? India: endless variety.

Name the things you cannot live without. How much time do you have? LOL. Yarn from natural fibres, circular needles, chocolate, a library card, my laptop (with Internet access, of course!)...

Which movies can you watch over and over again? Pride & Prejudice (BBC 1995), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, 12 Angry Men...lots of others I can't think of at the moment.

What is your favorite tea? Real masala chai in India. At home: Twinings Irish Breakfast, straight up.


So...MrsQuimby, beentsy, Plae, Chrissy & Brenda...consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

  1. I really haven't abandoned the Grind honest. My Sundays were spoken for for a while but I am getting them back very soon. However, would love to see you on Thursday

    ReplyDelete