Thursday, February 12, 2009

Piggy can't catch a break

So, I was looking for some comfort food this afternoon, because my morning was crap. (Let's just say it involved a call to the car insurance company. More on that another time. Maybe.) But something healthy-ish, because now that I've broken the yarn diet, I've decided to get serious about a diet diet. 

Anyhoo. Applesauce with cinnamon sugar seemed to fit the bill. I knew I had an unopened jar of the stuff in the fridge, so easy-peasy, right?

Wrong.



Epic, epic FAIL.

So, how was your day?

3 comments:

  1. If it's been in the fridge and there isn't a recall on it, it's most likely perfectly fine. We've eaten pastas with sell by dates older than that without any problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that just bites. Hopefully you can get some more soon.

    ReplyDelete