Friday, December 5, 2008

Drive-by blogging

I'm not ready to admit defeat on the daily blogging, but today I'm just phoning it in, as it were. I'm trying to follow my father's advice (expressed rather loudly and with varying degrees of frustration) to timid drivers: "The sign means yield, not surrender!" 

(Dad usually tacked on an extra phrase at the end there; but I've elected to give you the edited version. Feel free to insert your favourite epithet and/or appeal to the higher power of your choice.)

So, the news in brief: 

I have an unofficial update on the job front: I think I might have one. Pending a criminal records check (and I'm fairly confident I'm not a criminal), I think I'll be gainfully employed -- albeit on a temporary basis -- in about a week. I am relieved, to say the least.

No news on the X-ray front, and no huge improvement in pain situation. Getting a bit anxious.

Coming up tomorrow: actual knitting content. Really.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your last few days of freedom (as much as you can).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Congratulations girl. :)

    ReplyDelete