Sunday, November 23, 2008

Piggy seeks spuds...

...eleven hundred of them, in fact. 

Not real ones, although goodness knows, I do love me some taters. Boiled, baked, mashed, sauteed, deep-fried -- any which way you cook them, Piggy will enjoy them. It would take a while for even me to get through eleven hundred potatoes...

But I digress. Here's what I do need them for: Piggy's latest time-suck.




That would be my garden at Molehill Empire. I'm not quite sure how a game this simple -- and, let's face it, kind of boring -- has managed to capture my attention and a fair bit of my time, but it has.

The premise is, as I said, simple: each player has a garden in which to grow a variety of vegetables. The goal is to sell your veggies and make money ("gnome bucks") so you can clear more land, grow more veggies, and make more money. Occasionally you'll be given a quest to complete, so you can advance in the game. Right now, I need to deliver eleven hundred potatoes to Aunt Edna, who's planning the world's largest pot of spud soup.

Care to join in? I'm on server 1, as yarnpiggy. I've got a ton of tomatoes I'll trade you on the cheap for your taters...

2 comments:

  1. 1100 spuds is which # quest? I'm growing 2100 garlic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could help but I can't grow taters yet lol

    ReplyDelete