Sunday, November 30, 2008

NaBloPoMo November: out with a whimper

Well, my little piggies...this post makes two full months of daily blogging. Had I realized that November was the big deal, I might not have posted every day in October, but I'm glad I did. I might even try to keep it up for December. No promises, but it's possible.

Especially if my leg starts to feel better, which can only help with the knitting. It's just been too hard to concentrate lately to get anything done -- I went to this afternoon's Wranglers meet-up, and left with about three inches' less knitting than when I got there. Still, it was nice to get out of the house and talk to someone.

Before the meet-up I kept my promise and visited a doctor at a nearby walk-in clinic (I don't have a family doctor at the moment; mine closed his practice in the summer, and I haven't exactly been in a rush to find a new one). It was pretty uneventful; she gave me a prescription for an anti-inflammatory, and a requisition for an X-ray of my left hip. 

On that req, she filled in "OA?" as the possible diagnosis. I'm guessing that's for OsteoArthritis (she didn't actually tell me what she thought it was). I'm skeptical, but I guess we'll see.

Anyhoo...see you tomorrow -- maybe. :-)

2 comments:

  1. The doctor should have told you what was going on, or what she suspected was going on anyway. I mean, that's her job.

    Part of the reason why I've avoided going to the doctors is because I've had some bad (read non-communicating) ones.

    Anyway, I hope the drugs help and I really hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete