Sunday, November 16, 2008

Missing Mojo Wrangled (maybe)

Today several of the Wranglers met up for our usual stich & bitch at the Grind, where we mystified the Muggles with some of our knitterly knick-knacks:



And I attempted to search out Piggy's missing mojo. After two straight days with zero knitting output, I managed, with the help of me mates and a few stitch markers, to produce a modest amount of progress on the (unfortunately named, for Piggy) Good Luck Cowl.




If it doesn't look much different than the last time you saw it, that's because it isn't; I'm now on row 2 of the third pattern repeat, so that's about four extra rounds. Still...when MrsQ and I walked into the Grind, my plan was to frog it, so I suppose it's a victory of sorts.

7 comments:

  1. Good fer you! Keep trying and don't give up...let's turn this mutha' out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Knit group is the first step towards mojo improvements

    ReplyDelete
  3. Resist the frog! Resist! That's a mojo killer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go, girl! I still think the cowl will behave itself if you:

    a) tell it firmly and clearly that YOU are the boss of it; and
    b) distract it with bling

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's looking good so far. Glad there is mini-mojo happening again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. baby steps. I haven't done any knitting at all for about a week, and I have all these christmas gifts I need to be working on! Maybe I need a knitting boot camp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really pretty, I might have to make it :-)

    ReplyDelete