Monday, November 17, 2008

10 stitches at a time...

Slowly but surely, the mojo is coming back. (The ridiculously observant among you will perhaps notice 10% more green in the progress bar to the right.) 

I don't have photographic proof this evening, because I'm down to the wire, and I'd rather talk about Mel's progress. 

Here is what Mel's Noro Striped Scarf looked like on Friday night:




(There's about an inch of scarf missing from the photo.) Mel has no mojo problems, as you'll see tomorrow, when I'll post an updated pic of the scarf. I saw it briefly today, but forgot to take a snapshot. It is now much longer.

But how about this for mad knitting skillz: on the weekend, Melly took the scarf to the movies, and knit in the dark. While watching Madagascar 2 (or whatever). With her three-year-old son beside her. 

I wasn't joking when I said Mel would need her own blog soon.

5 comments:

  1. I used to knit at the movies but I haven't mastered crocheting in the dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the mojo coming back. I've knit purple yarn on ebony needles while watching the electrical parade last year at Disneyland. Fun to get the looks of WTF when you knit in public. The scarf looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the scarf looks great. I guess some of your mojo must have rubbed off on her. But, the lovely thing about mojo is that it regenerates itself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. apparently you are just lending out your mojo....she'll give it back to you when she's done the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors she chose - especially the one on the right!

    ReplyDelete