Thursday, October 23, 2008

These guys mean business

I just had to pull over on my way to work (more on that later) and take a picture of this...


I especially love the ominous tone at the end...I think they might actually mean it. The offending dog owner(s) had better start scooping the poop, methinks. Or hope the owners of the house aren't stocking up on high-fibre foods, anyway.

Even the inaccurate slur against pigs (who are actually extremely clean animals) couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

3 comments:

  1. I feel this way about some of the people in our apartment complex.

    There are little poop bag stations all over the place and yet they still can't clean up after their dogs?!! (Sorry for ranting.)

    Love the sign, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of our neighbours has a sign on their lawn with complimentary poo bags....being part of the solution. It seems to be working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this!

    ReplyDelete