Sunday, October 12, 2008

Occasionally, Piggy knits

Hard to believe, I know.

Pardon the rush, but I have less than 30 minutes to come up with a post before the clock strikes midnight, and I'll be disqualified for the prizes (I think there might be a prize? I dunno. I live in hope.) for blogging every day in October, per NaBloPoMo guidelines.

But it's been a busy day, so this will be another quickie. Let's start with actual knitting content, shall we?


This is the start of a Pumpkin Hat for my colleague's son Othello. You know, the cutie with the chocolately hands. I've started the decreases, and will have a picture of the finished hat for you tomorrow. (I wouldn't bet the farm, though.)

I cast on this afternoon, after a day spent in part at the Gibsons Fall Fair, where I could have chosen to buy some healthy stuff like this:


Instead, I bought picante sauce, peppered balsamic strawberry jam, ginger molasses cookies and chai-flavoured candied almonds. Yes, I know what this says about me. And I am not proud. But hey, it's Thanksgiving weekend. Time to celebrate.

More on that tomorrow. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment