Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Hallowe'en!

My night will be a quiet one; I'll be working on the cowl. I don't expect any trick-or-treaters, except, perhaps, the kids from upstairs. I have mini cupcakes for them:



But anyone else who happens to drop by won't be quite so lucky:




I know how this looks, but please, don't jump to conclusions. I'm not one of those people who think Hallowe'en is a good time to promote healthy snacking. Hallowe'en is about junk food, plain and simple.

But I was in Whole Paycheque, because a) I had decided to splurge on a piece of their vegan chocolate mousse cake for myself; and b) I needed to pick up a couple of things for my partner in the Malabrigo swap on Ravelry that were only available there. So the pickings were slim.

Besides, it already 7:30, and only the kids upstairs have made an appearance.

Hope your Hallowe'en is happy!


5 comments:

  1. pumpkins nice, cupcakes better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great jack o'lanterns - and the cupcakes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, lovely pumpkins. But what made my morning was "Whole Paycheque"! That was awesome! And depressingly true for me.

    ReplyDelete