Sunday, October 19, 2008

Decisions, decisions...

As those who know me at all are aware, I have a difficult time making choices. And not just when contemplating life's big questions, either. I'm talking about taking half an hour to select between two desserts on a menu, or weeks to choose between two holiday destinations.

Often my decisions, once finally made, are overturned. And even then, I frequently have doubts.

So it should come as no surprise that yesterday I decided to frog the needle case I'd started the night before, and instead make a bowl.

Here it is before hitting the washing machine:


And after:


It will take a couple of days to dry completely, I think. I'm working on two more smaller ones, to complete a set of nesting bowls.

The needles are still homeless.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors! I've been trying my hand at felting lately and haven't had the best luck with it - I get very inconsistent results. But your bowl looks beautiful - nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, your bowl turned out great! Wish I could say the same for my shawl which actually is smaller than it was when I started at the meetup Saturday. That might teach me to knit lace while chatting. Or not!

    Nice tameetcha anyway!

    ReplyDelete