Sunday, September 21, 2008

Done and dusted (FO!)

Well, it's a modest little finished object, but they are few and far between Chez Piggy, home to the biggest procrastiknitter on the planet, so I'm giving it the full treatment. 

Behold...my latest completed project:



Hey, I said it was modest. But it does get a wee bit more interesting, if you practice a bit of contortionism. Twist your head a bit, and you get this:



That, my friends, is an owl. And not just any owl. This little cloth is my assigment for the September Herbology class in the Harry Potter Knitting & Crochet House Cup on Ravelry.

Pattern: Hedwig Illusion Cloth, by Freshisle Fibers
Yarn: Bernat Handicrafter (off white) & Lily Sugar 'n Cream Solid (light blue)
Needles: Clover bamboo, 4.5 mm/US 7

Soar, Ravenclaw!

1 comment: