Friday, August 29, 2008

Who's a lucky piggy, then?

Why, I am.

This week the postman brought me high-fibre packages from two swap partners. And I love absolutely all of it.

The first to arrive was a package full of green yarny goodness for the Yarn Junkies II swap at swap-bot.

From front to back: Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Merino in Loden, Cascade Heritage Handpainted Sock and di.ve' Autumno. All magically delicious. A huge thank you to my partner, LisaM746, who went way beyond the call for this swap. Thanks also to kerryknits, the swap co-ordinator.

And if that weren't enough to send a yarny into raptures, I received this (wait for it):

Yeah, baby! That is two skeins of Blue Sky Alpacas' Alpaca Silk in guava, along with the Silk Shrug pattern. I had coveted this yarn for ages, but (rather surprisingly) hadn't yet managed to rationalize a purchase. That's what makes swapping so useful. This came from my still-a-mystery-to-me partner in the Blue Sky Alpacas swap on ravelry. Many, many thanks to my partner, and to the co-ordinators of the swap.

1 comment:

  1. How did I not know you are also a swap-botter? Though I guess I should have made the connection with Rebecca...!

    ReplyDelete